Where Sponsorship Means Access
Fusion 2017 draws a well-rounded audience of decision makers including CIOs, CEOs, COOs and CFOs. Your sponsorship gives you access to sessions and networking to gage what is on their minds and discuss their concerns in an intimate setting.
In addition to passes for your staff, we will extend complimentary registrations to IT professionals that you invite from your clients or potential clients.
Sponsors have direct access to this audience and will enjoy improved exclusivity due to our policy of putting all non-sponsoring vendor registrations on a waiting list pending registrations from purchasing organizations.
Reasons sponsoring Fusion is different
• 80% of the attendees have come previously
• 75% of attendees stay for the entire conference
• CIO interaction in sessions, planning, board meetings, etc.
• CIOs are not required to have meetings with sponsors (CIOs actually agree to the meetings on their own)
• Most CIOs pay to attend, and also pay to have staff members attend as well which means they see the value both in their time and money
• Our CIO Partner Program: This is about real leads and relationship building programs not emails addresses and business cards leads, but real interaction for weeks before, during and after the event
• CIO/Sponsor preconference workshop – find out what is on the CIO’s agenda and what is coming down the pipeline
Share, Network, and Learn with Your Peers
“We’ve been sponsors of Fusion for many years and the ROI for this event is one of our best.”
“I really liked that the attendees were easily accessible. The networking was fantastic!”
“We couldn’t be happier with the relationships we’ve been able to form with some the top CIOs. Mike does such a great job facilitating.”